A safe home Yoga practice for grown-ups who want to safely reconnect with the joy of being alive in their bodies. Suitable for beginners, this DVD allows Yoga students of every level find safe foundations. Do the whole class, or construct your own short session by selecting the chapters you want.
Warm up: 20 minutes
Cats and dogs: 16 minutes
Salute to the sun: 7 minutes
Standing poses: 24 minutes
Cool Down: 18 minutes
Legs up the wall: 13 minutes
Relaxation: 7 minutes
I love your DVD. It's so you. Smile on your face, smile in your voice, so encouraging, and light-spirited.
Nevertheless, you set out some challenges - not necessarily exhorting the screen yogis to do more, but rather to do important work on abdominals, alignment, joint warming-up and especially paying attention & sensing their own bodies.
It's a challenge to make teaching that is layered simple and accessible and is a credit to all the learning you've done and all the nuances you've experienced yourself. Bravo!
Eve Grzybowski, author of Teach Yourself Yoga, creator of Yoga Anywhere cards and blogger at EveYoga.com
- Lennox Head Classes
Education for Yoga Teachers
Yoga for Older Grownups & Seniors Training
- Student testimonials
- Lennox Head, August 2019 Training FAQs and Training Registration
- Auckland, Sept 2019 Training FAQs and Training Registration
- Melbourne Sept 2019 Training FAQs and Training Registration
- Lennox Head, March 2020 Training FAQs and Training Registration
- Lennox Head, August 2020 Training FAQs and Training Registration
- Yoga for Mental Health >
- Japan workshops
- Yoga for Older Grownups & Seniors Training >